Lots of new changes in our family, so here's the update: I'm (Suzy) still doing med transcription, except now I works from home (or wherever I happen to be at the moment). Bill is driving school bus and doing home repairs and plumbing. We are healthy and happier than we deserve to be. Jodi has graduated from the University of Utah (YAY Jodi!), and she is living in Long Beach with Grandma. Brady and Jill will be starting school in less than a month, Jill at nursing school and Brady with his last year of school at SUU. Kate is 4 and Jane is 1. They are all doing well, especially the little girls, who are so adorable! Yes, I know I'm prejudiced, so live with it. Josh is almost through with rad tech school - in December. Nikki is going to have a little girl in January, so this will be #4 granddaughter for us. We are thrilled beyond words to know that there will be another little baby to hold and play with. And for OUR baby Jordan, he is working in San Fran doing APX. For some reason, he seems to want to put as much distance as possible between him and his parents. He will be attending SUU this semester.
Okay,I showed you mine... so dazzle me with yours! Blog me back.
No comments:
Post a Comment